Van Sales Consultant
Dealership: Mercedes Benz
Everything begins with passion. A passion for life, a passion for adventure and a passion for what you do. So, when it comes to Mercedes-Benz, the inventors of the automobile, you know firsthand, that this brand has the highest level of passion for what they do. Mercedes-Benz Nanaimo has been a part of the Nanaimo community since 1998 and we are passionate about our brand, our customers and supporting our local community.
What’s your passion? Have you been passionate about cars and motorsport before you could even drive? Do you excel in building relationships and have a natural tendency that makes others feel at ease with you? We are always in search for talented and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. If the above is in line with your passion, we would love to meet you.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering competitive extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- An extensive training path within the GAIN Training Academy and their respective brand training curriculums to ensure you get the right tools to lead you to success.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge; participate in any and all product training available.
- Shows a professional approach towards customers, co-workers and the public at large.
- Follow up with each customer to ensure their complete satisfaction.
- Shows a willingness to perform all duties of the position.
- Previous sales experience; preferably automotive sales.
- A professional appearance and customer oriented attitude.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills; well organized and self-motivated.
Apply Through the Form Below: