Valet & Luggage Porter
Elevate your career to new heights with the Villa Eyrie Resort.
The Villa Eyrie Resort, part of the GAIN Group, is committed to excellence, luxury and pushing boundaries to exceed customers’ expectations! We are committed to continued innovation, unique possibilities and strive to maintain a positive work environment. We encourage the development of our team support continued growth to allow for advancement within the organization. We are looking for a Valet and Luggage Porter to join this fantastic team!
A career within the Villa Eyrie Resort means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation & Group Health Benefits
- Career development and Advancement Opportunities
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort and Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- Greeting incoming guests and escorting them and their luggage to their room, introducing them to the property, ensuring they know where to locate all the amenities.
- Delivering messages and any other items within the Resort
- Parking guest vehicles and retrieving them when requested
- Operating a fleet of hotel shuttle vehicles safely and responsibly
- Consistently offering professional, friendly and engaging service, being proactive and finding ways to stay busy during slower periods
- Coordinate with Guest Experience Agents on any requests or concerns and address them professionally and promptly
- Ensure safe and organized storage of all luggage
- Assist with answering telephone calls and email inquiries when assigned, complete standard Guest Services training, including Maestro PMS system to ensure you can properly assist guests and assist with providing necessary coverage at the front desk.
- Ensuring the timely and efficient transfer of luggage and packages to and from the guests’ rooms, loading areas or vehicles
- Conducting the rooming procedure that explains amenities available in the guest’s suite and at the Resort
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/goals
- Maintaining a clean lobby and entrance area
- Detailing resort and guest vehicles as required
- Following department policies, procedures and service standards, including safety policies
- Assist in Guest Service Agents tasks and duties and cover possible shifts
- Promptly and efficiently complete any additional tasks required by the Front Desk Manager
- Minimum 1-year valet experience in a luxury hotel
- Preferred Class 4 driver’s license
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- In-depth understanding of the industry
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Apply through the form below: