Social Media Specialist
Location: GAIN Group, Victoria BC Head Office
Are you looking to advance your digital marketing career with one of the best employers in Canada? As you may or may not be aware, the GAIN Group is constantly growing and we are looking for dedicated and highly motivated individuals with a passion for success to grow with us. With 11 luxury automotive dealerships representing 12 brands, plus Canada’s only year-round motorsport track facility, a stunning mountainside boutique resort, and an outdoor adventure lodge on the Cowichan River, the GAIN Group will challenge you and provide you with constant growth and challenges each and every day. As we grow, you’ll grow and we are seeking motivated individuals to join our team.
The GAIN Group is currently seeking a full–time, in-house Social Media Specialist in Victoria, BC.
A career within the GAIN Group means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Employee Purchase Programs
- Best in Industry Group Health Benefits
- Financial Assistance in Continual Training & Development Support
- Fun & Supportive Work Culture
You have a passion for creating unique and memorable content that provides lasting experiences. You are passionate about your career, your life and the world that surrounds you. You are detail oriented, intuitive and forward thinking. You dedicate yourself to the team and to the organization to promote the best social content strategies unseen normally in our competitive sets. You have a sense of humor that allows for a fun, yet structured workplace. You are a strong communicator who strives for results. You believe that teamwork is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. Your mind constantly thinks of new and exciting content that drive results. You are not afraid to learn and build your knowledge in this everchanging digital environment. You seek challenge and thrive in being the best in the industry.
- Defining scope, establish and implement measurable social strategies, budgeting accordingly
- Analyze trends and report results with insights on effective digital media tactics, conversions and ROI
- Create and measure email campaigns for all businesses; being mindful of functionality and UX
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to motivate, create and implement short and long-term connected digital marketing strategies for our businesses on all implemented digital platforms
- Proactively identifying opportunities of growth for each business
- Manage all GAIN Group social channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Business, Blogs, etc
- Maintain website content for accuracy and to ensure it serves its intended purpose
- Ensure compliance of brand standards from GAIN and the manufacturers we represent in all promotions
- Ability to create content to drive quality traffic while also implementing tactics to improve conversations
- Generate monthly digital reports and administer invoices and other digital marketing paperwork
- Monitor social channels during and after regular working hours to ensure inquiries are answered and all businesses maintain an under an hour average response time between the hours of 8:30 am – 10:00 pm.
- Strong written communications background for building social and web content an asset
- Ability to develop strategies and content to enhance SEO would be an asset
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management which may not be listed in your job description or normally required within your position.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic marketing team:
- Ability to translate goals and brand campaign initiatives, demonstrating measurable value through the digital strategy and ongoing campaign measurement process.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms, including analytics and attribution tools.
- Experience with test and learn strategy development, execution, reporting, and analysis.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in fast paced environment
- Positive, energetic, professional individual with a great sense of humor and a drive for success
If you are a reliable and organized individual who thrives in a fast paced and competitive environment, this opportunity is for you! Discover something extraordinary. Discover a career with GAIN.
Please submit your application through the form below: