Mercedes-Benz Nanaimo has been a part of the Nanaimo community since 1998 and we are passionate about our brand, our customers and supporting our local community. We are currently seeking a full-time Service Advisor. Are you in search for personal development? Do you actively participate in furthering your training and knowledge that’s fueled by the passion to achieve the best results amongst your peers?
Your attention to detail and your ability to produce flawless paperwork excites you. Striving to always provide opportunities for your clients to ensure they receive the best level of customer service and offerings is a priority. And finally, being a part of an amazing team drives you to succeed. If this summarizes you and you would like to explore how we can build your next career, we’d love to hear from you.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Group:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering competitive extended medical coverages
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including our 11 luxury automotive dealerships, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive brands such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, MINI and more.
- Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the Service Department and in receiving positive CEI or CSI results.
- Ensure all vehicles advance through the shop in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conduct active vehicle side service consultation, documenting any customer concerns and update customers on the status of their vehicle throughout the day as required
- Will be required to take calls regarding technical and service related inquiries
- Listen to customers’ account of issues and symptoms to better understand what the problem is
- Provide customer with an estimate of these expenses for resolving the problem
- Record information gathered from each visit in appropriate service systems
- Ability to explain the service process to clients so they understand what to expect and when their vehicle will be repaired and what our transportation services include
- Prepare work orders for technicians and invoicing for customers
- Work closely with the Service Manager, technicians, valet and other departments within the dealership to ensure you always provide a positive and expedient resolution for clients, while maintaining the highest level of customer service
Requirements & Traits:
- Experience with CDK, Reynolds and xtime an asset
- Honest and professional, a strong team player
- Strong problem solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Personable and presentable
- Driven to provide the highest level of customer service at all times
Apply Through the From Below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.