Are you an energetic individual who finds himself/herself always carrying the conversation in a group? Do you strive to provide your guests with the highest level of customer satisfaction? Has your perfectionistic approach to life helped you advance in your administrative career thus far? Does the thought of taking on a challenge excite you? Volkswagen Victoria is on look-out for Saturday Receptionist to join our team! If you’re looking for something different and one that will present you with many advancement opportunities in the future, then the Saturday Receptionist position within might be the next career choice for you!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
Duties and Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to)
- Always welcome guests in a friendly and inviting manner and offer a beverage upon arrival
- Assist in all aspects of event preparation including confirmation calls to customers and preparing documents
- Ensure all sales representatives receive a fair rotation of sales prospects and client visits
- Responsible for taking incoming calls for all departments within the dealership
- Maintain great communication with all departments to ensure
- Always lead guests to the location they are hoping to go or who they’re there to meet.
- Assist sales and service to clean and replenish the coffee and baked goods station
- Responsible for ordering various operational materials for the dealership
- Processing of mail for the group
- Maintain training as required
- Adaptable to all conditions while maintaining a presentable and professional appearance.
- Personable and inviting nature
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Prior phone/switchboard experience an asset
- Outgoing and unafraid of meeting and engaging with clients
- Reliable and honest individual with a strong work ethic
- A criminal record check and driver’s abstract report will be required upon hire
Please submit your resume via the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.