Do you want to work for a company that believes in growth and advancement? Do you want to be surrounded by others that share your ideas? The GAIN Group has an amazing opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join our team!
Who are we?
GAIN Group is unlike any other. We are a diverse group of companies that work together to deliver unique and exceptional automotive ownership and hospitality experiences. With 11 luxury dealerships on Vancouver Island, representing 12 brands, plus a year-round motorsport track facility, a world-class classic car restoration center, a stunning mountainside boutique resort, and an outdoor adventure lodge, the GAIN Group redefines extraordinary. The GAIN Group will challenge you and provide you with constant growth and opportunities each and every day so if you are a motivated individual who is ready to grow with us we look forward to hearing from you.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- State of the art facilities
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Great extended medical coverages
- Competitive industry pay
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bring enthusiasm and fun to the team while still motivating, inspiring and maintaining a good structure and morale within the department
- The ability to focus on every client coming to the dealership and ensuring the sales team is following our sales process from start to finish until their needs are filled
- Monitor and supervise the follow up process for every lead channel
- Train, supervise and motivate the sales team to achieve benchmark sales performances and client satisfaction scores
- Support the proven sales process that allows the client to purchase a vehicle in comfort and the team to achieve their goals in sales and F&I operations.
- Participate in on-going training to further advance your abilities, knowledge and skills that may enhance our customer experience and presence within our markets
- Adopt, implement and execute all standards, processes and procedures established by GAIN
- Assist in the planning and execution of group events that will keep your customers engaged and loyal
- Ability to analyze, problem solve and provide positive solutions
- Ability to lead individuals and sales teams while maintaining cohesion, motivation, commitment, and effectiveness
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Willingness to set a great example for all staff in sales and the rest of the dealership, motivating them to get trained, keep ongoing education up and strive for the best results.
Apply Through the Form Below: