Sales Consultant- Maserati and Alfa Romeo
Dealerships: Maserati of Victoria, Alfa Romeo of Victoria
Maserati and Alfa Romeo, located in beautiful Victoria, BC, are now looking for a highly enthusiastic Sales Consultant to join us
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- The many growth opportunities available to you to expand your career
- Great extended medical coverages
- Every employee has the ability to live out their dreams to achieve the position they hope like to achieve with in our group, provided they follow the designated training paths.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- All of our dealerships are built to and maintain the highest standards of their brand Corporate Identities.
- All of our employees are part of an extensive training path within the GAIN Training Academy and their respective brand training curriculums to ensure they get the right tools to lead them to success.
- GAIN ‘s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island.
The mission of the Sales Consultant is to build and foster relationships with our clients that goes beyond that of their ownership term. The GAIN Group and the businesses and dealerships we represent, wants to be the “preferred choice” for all of our clients and to offer them an ownership experience that goes beyond the initial transaction.
- Familiarize yourself and remain up to date with product knowledge and monthly manufacturer programs.
- Participation in all product training offered
- Understand the automotive industry terminology and keep abreast of technological changes
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives
- Be a team player and a positive force within the sales team
- Help maintain the sales lot in assuring vehicles are displayed in a neat and orderly manner
- Passion for Automobiles
- Honest, trustworthy and willing to build lasting relationships
- Enjoy conversations with people about cars, their lifestyle, classic and future means of transportation
- Spotless criminal record and a valid BC driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills; well organized and self-motivated
- VSA license an asset
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.