Sales Consultant- BMW Victoria
Discover the perfect start to an exciting industry! GAIN Group is expanding and we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person to join our teams. If you are a fun and energetic individual who has a true passion for automobiles, we would love the opportunity to meet with you to learn more. Most people assume the sales position is difficult and not a good fit for them as they don’t enjoy bargaining or closing. We don’t enjoy those tactics either. Our sales process is that of a consultant. We advise a client of features and benefits and help them make a decision. We train our staff in an industry benchmark in house training program for many weeks to ready them for great conversations with their clients. Our biggest strength is to foster relationships and all departments in the dealership work together to look after their clients and to make them return and tell others.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- The many growth opportunities available to you to expand your career
- Offering competative medical coverages within the industry
- Every employee has the ability to live out their dreams to achieve the position they hope like to achieve with in our group, provided they follow the designated training paths.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- Familiarize yourself and remain up to date with BMW/Mini product knowledge and monthly manufacturer programs.
- Participation in all product training offered
- Understand the automotive industry terminology and keep abreast of technological changes
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives
- Be a team player and a positive force within the sales team
- Help maintain the sales lot in assuring vehicles are displayed in a neat and orderly manner
- Passion for Automobiles
- Honest, trustworthy and willing to build lasting relationships
- Enjoy conversations with people about cars, their lifestyle, classic and future means of transportation
- Spotless criminal record and a valid BC driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills; well organized and self-motivated
- VSA license an asset
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.