Sales Consultant Bilingual
Job Asset: Mandarin
Porsche Centre Victoria, located in beautiful Victoria, BC, will be accepting for a limited time, applications for a position within our sales department as a Porsche Sales Consultant. Very rarely do we have the opportunity to grow our Porsche sales team, but with the growing demand of Porsche enthusiasts, we are seeking a sales driving representative with an incredible passion for Porsche and the brand it represents.
The GAIN Group Mission and Values are centered around:
Quality, Passion, Charity, Performance, Efficiency, Loyalty, Excellence, Equality, Foresight & Honesty
We are passionate about the incredible automobiles we are able to represent and the opportunities of sharing this with our clients and the community.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- The many growth opportunities available to you to expand your career
- Offering the best extended medical coverages within the industry
- Every employee has the ability to live out their dreams to achieve the position they hope like to achieve with in our group, provided they follow the designated training paths.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- GAIN ‘s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island.
The mission of the Sales Consultant is to build and foster relationships with our clients that goes beyond that of their ownership term. The GAIN Group and the businesses and dealerships we represent, to be the “preferred choice” for all of our clients and to offer them an ownership experience that goes beyond the initial transaction.
- Familiarize yourself and remain up to date with product knowledge and monthly manufacturer programs
- Participation in all product training offered
- Understand the automotive industry terminology and keep abreast of technological changes
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives
- Be a team player and a positive force within the sales team
- Help maintain the sales lot in assuring vehicles are displayed in a neat and orderly manner
- Passion for Automobiles
- Honest, trustworthy and willing to build lasting relationships
- Enjoy conversations with people about cars, their lifestyle, classic and future means of transportation
- Spotless criminal record and a valid BC driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills; well organized and self-motivated
- VSA license an asset
- Mandarin is an asset
Please submit your resume via the form below