Sales and Catering Coordinator
Elevate your career to new heights with the Villa Eyrie Resort.
The Villa Eyrie Resort, part of the GAIN Group, is committed to excellence, luxury and pushing boundaries to exceed customers’ expectations! We are committed to continued innovation, unique possibilities and strive to maintain a positive work environment. We encourage the development of our team support continued growth to allow for advancement within the organization. We are looking for a Sales & Catering Coordinator to join this fantastic team!
A career within the Villa Eyrie Resort means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation & Group Health Benefits
- Career development and Advancement Opportunities
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort and Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
The Sales & Catering Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Villa Eyrie Resort sales team by coordinating and finalizing all group details for confirmed contracts. The Sales & Catering Coordinator develops effective client relationships, assists with the administrative functions of the sales department and is aware of all sales & marketing activities at the resort. This position includes coordinating events, managing schedules, processing confidential information, and communicating relevant information between clients and all stakeholders of the property. The Sales & Catering Coordinator will report to the Director of Sales for Villa Eyrie Resort and Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
Please note that the following list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and that the Sales & Catering Coordinator may be expected to perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities should the need arise:
- Coordinate sales team by managing calendars, organizing client files and documents, and communicating client information to department heads, management, staff and all stakeholders as required
- Manage the entire Banquet Event Order (BEO) process with clients following a signed contract from the Sales Manager/Director of Sales
- Accountable for the accuracy and delivery of BEOs and other required documents to clients in a timely manner
- Input all group guest rooming lists into the hotel management system.
- Keep inventory of sales/marketing materials used for events on and off property
- Provide after-sales support to clients when needed
- Handle order processing with accuracy and timeliness
- Assist in the preparation of promotional materials for events and conferences
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Support the company’s customer service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience
- Sets a positive example for guest relations and all team members
- Delivers best-in class service exceeding expectations
- Follow up with groups to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels
- Assist in additional duties as required by the Sales Managers/Director of Sales
- Preferred 2 years’ experience as a sales coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in management
- High school degree or equivalent
- Proficient administrative skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred experience in Maestro Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- In-depth understanding of the industry
Apply through the form below: