Elevate your career to new heights with the Villa Eyrie Resort.
The Restaurant at the Villa Eyrie Resort captures both flavour and inspiration from its Italian inspired menu and décor. Our farm-to-table fare is cultivated from ingredients in our own backyard and partnering with local farmers and vineyards supporting our local community.
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for quality in both our food and our service.
A career within the GAIN Group means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation & Group Health Benefits
- A Great Work Life Balance
- Continual Training
- Career development and Advancement Opportunities
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort and Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
Dining Room Servers are responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner and play an integral role in ensuring our customers have exceptional dining experiences. At all times, servers are expected to be attentive to our Guests’ needs, making them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed.
- Help patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails; suggesting courses; explaining the chef’s specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering food preparation questions
- Stay updated on current menu choices, specialties and menu deviations, knowing if the kitchen staff is running out of any items, etc.
- Transmit orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons’ choices; identifying patrons’ special dietary needs and special requests
- Serve orders by picking up and delivering patrons’ choices from bar and kitchen; deliver accompaniments and condiments from service bars
- Obtain revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment to host; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons
- Promptly address customer service issues and refer customers to management when necessary
- Previous serving experience an asset
- Excellent oral communication skills required
- Positive interpersonal skills required
- Food Safe and Serving it Right certified
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.