Product Delivery Specialist
We have an opportunity for a Product Delivery Specialist, who will be directly responsible for educating, consulting with and instructing customers and also for supporting the Sales department in delivering an extraordinary customer service experience. The Product Delivery Specialist must be trained on everything. The goal is to establish and ingrain the fundamentals of luxury automobile sales from a holistic approach. The Product Delivery Specialist should be passionate about becoming a brand product expert with a long-term career plan in automotive sales.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- The many growth opportunities available to you to expand your career
- Offering the best extended medical coverages within the industry
- Every employee has the ability to live out their dreams to achieve the position they hope like to achieve with in our group, provided they follow the designated training paths.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- GAIN ‘s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island.
Essential duties not in order of importance (included but are not limited to):
- Product presentation and technology education to early-stage prospective clients and current client base
- Determine each client’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Effectively and professionally turn over prospective clients to the appropriate Sales Consultant as per our up-rotation schedule
- Assist the Sales team with test-drive preparation
- Ensure the Sales Manager has an opportunity to meet every customer
- Prepare sold vehicles for delivery prior to customer arrival
- Deliver new vehicles to customers – this process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork, and lays the foundation for customer loyalty
- Introduce customers to Service and Parts department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership’s service operations and the quality and variety of retail parts and accessories
- Criminal record and a valid BC driver’s license must be provided
Please submit your resume via the form below
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.