Our Audi family is committed to excellence. Our team takes great pride in providing all of our customers with the highest level of service. It is our customers that drive us to succeed each and every day.
Audi Nanaimo has an opportunity for a Product Delivery Specialist, who will be directly responsible for educating, consulting with and instructing customers and also for supporting the Sales department in delivering an extraordinary customer service experience. The Product Delivery Specialist must be trained on everything. The goal is to establish and ingrain the fundamentals of luxury automobile sales from a holistic approach. The Product Delivery Specialist should be passionate about becoming a brand product expert with a long-term career plan in automotive sales.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Competitive medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
Essential duties not in order of importance (included but are not limited to):
- Product presentation and technology education to early-stage prospective clients and current client base
- Determine each client’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Effectively and professionally turn over prospective clients to the appropriate Sales Consultant as per our up-rotation schedule
- Assist the Sales team with test-drive preparation
- Ensure the Sales Manager has an opportunity to meet every customer
- Prepare sold vehicles for delivery prior to customer arrival
- Deliver new vehicles to customers – this process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork, and lays the foundation for customer loyalty
- Introduce customers to Service and Parts department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership’s service operations and the quality and variety of retail parts and accessories
- Must have a spotless criminal record check, valid BC driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
Apply Through the Form Below: