Pre-Owned Sales Manager
Dealership: Audi Nanaimo
Audi Nanaimo is a progressive customer and employee focused dealership offering only the finest automobiles, accessories, and service. As one of the leaders in our industry, our dedication to our clients and passion for our product has built us our strong reputation. We believe that business is a relationship, not a transaction. With this outlook brings loyal customers, long term employees, numerous awards and industry recognition.
Are you an experienced sales professional with an extreme passion for leading a fun and energetic team? Are you passionate about the automotive industry with a desire to help others discover the dream car they never knew they could own? Do you lead by example, challenge others to be better than the status quo and dedicate yourself to the success of the team? Do you Inspire and motivate others to step out of their circle and meet new prospects in their everyday surroundings? If you are a detail oriented, intuitive and forward thinking individual with a passion to drive sales and strive for results, we would love to meet you.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering the best extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- Bring enthusiasm and fun to the team while still motivating, inspiring and maintaining a good structure and morale within the department
- The ability to focus on every client coming to the dealership and ensuring the sales team is following our sales process from start to finish until their needs are filled
- Monitor and supervise the follow up process for every lead channel
- Train, supervise and motivate the sales team to achieve benchmark sales performances and client satisfaction scores
- Focus on every sales person to book at least 2 appointments for every day from prospecting activities
- Lead by example, role play and encourage all sales people and F&I staff to follow prospecting, follow up and client relation processes.
- Support the proven sales process that allows the client to purchase a vehicle in comfort and the team to achieve their goals in sales and F&I operations.
- Ability to analyze, problem solve and provide positive solutions
- Monitor and establish a report for all lead sources received each month for each store – cross referencing with marketing channels, source of leads and compare with actuals
- Ensure compliance of brand standards from GAIN and the manufacturers we represent in everything you do
- Participate in on-going training to further advance your abilities, knowledge and skills that may enhance our customer experience and presence within our markets
- Adopt, implement and execute all standards, processes and procedures established by GAIN
- Previous Pre-Owned Sales Manager experience required
- Strong problem-solving capabilities; resourceful and proactive
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Previous knowledge managing and finalizing of all purchase agreements
- Capability to maintain a great relationship with co-workers, other departments, representatives from the brands we sell, the community, and most importantly, our clients
Submit your resume via the form below: