Are you looking to join a fun an energetic team? Do you have a passion for automotive and a desire to learn all that BMW Nanaimo has to offer? The BMW Nanaimo will challenge you and provide you with constant growth and challenges each and every day. As we grow, you’ll grow and we are seeking motivated individuals to join our team.
We are looking for a multi-tasker with strong time management skills to join our Parts Department. If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service and who would love to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Competitive medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- An extensive training path within the GAIN Training Academy and their respective brand training curriculums to ensure you get the right tools to lead you to success.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- locating and picking parts in the warehouse
- Shuttle parts to shop technician
- Provide the most professional customer assistance within the dealership
- Direct customer complaints to manager
- Assist in all sales channels of the parts department such as phone sales, back and front counter sales, and wholesale sales
- Assist in all aspects of promoting accessories
- Accurately keep inventory of parts, and accessories by labeling and placing in the proper bins
- Stock parts shelves as required and/or directed
- Maintain general cleanliness in all areas of the dealership
- Package and assist with deliveries and shipments of parts to customers
- Perform other duties as needed
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Basic understanding of computer skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Physically fit and able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must have clear and good communication skills
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.