Audi Victoria is a growing, customer and employee focused dealership offering only the finest automobiles, accessories, and service. As one of the leaders in the industry, our dedication to our clients and passion for our product has built us our strong reputation. We believe that business is a relationship, not a transaction. With this outlook brings loyal customers, long term employees, numerous awards and industry recognition.
We are looking for a reliable, honest, organized, success-driven and detail-oriented Parts Advisor to join fantastic team!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Group:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Competitive extended medical coverages
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including our 11 luxury automotive dealerships, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive brands such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, MINI and more.
Duties and Responsibilities (included but are not limited to):
- Help to maintain Inventory for the Parts department
- Promote and maintain excellent customer service
- Assist in all aspects of promoting accessories and parts sales
- Follow-up with work in process to ensure all parts and service invoices are closed and paid
- Understand vehicle mechanics and be knowledgeable of various warranty programs
- Generate stock orders as recommended
- Collaborate with the Sales and Service Department for parts availability and issue of parts.
- Prepare orders daily for shipment, delivery or pick-up
- Shipping and Receiving- receive shipment orders and accurately place in inventory
- Communication skills- both oral and written
- Upon hire must provide criminal record check and driver’s abstract report
- Must have valid driver’s license
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated and a positive force within the parts and service team. Constant product and program training will be a must.
- Must have initiative, drive and an attitude while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Computer skills, Microsoft office and Excel are an asset
Apply through the form below: