GAIN Group is committed to excellence; continuously pushing boundaries to exceed our customers’ expectations. We are committed to continued innovation and advance technology as well as maintaining a positive work environment and encourage the self-development of our team.
We are looking for a multi-tasker with strong time management skills to join our Parts Department. As a Parts Advisor, you will be responsible for helping walk-in customers in choosing necessary parts and ensure the customer is aware of the product line. The Parts Advisor is expected to promote and maintain sales for the parts department.
A career within the GAIN Group means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation & Group Health Benefits
- Continual Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Employee discounts at the Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Help to maintain Inventory for the Parts department
- Assist in all sales channels of the parts department such as phones, back counter sales, front counter sales, wholesale sales
- Provide price quotes and other information over the phone
- Understand vehicle mechanics and be knowledgeable of various warranty programs
- Monitor and report on lost sales and backorders and forward reports to Parts Manager
- Must have basic knowledge of vehicles
- Must have at least 1-year work experience as a parts advisor
- Must be organized and be able to multitask in a fast pace work environment
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.