Part-Time Lot Attendant
Dealership: Three Point Motors
Everything begins with passion. A passion for life, a passion for adventure and a passion for what you do. So, when it comes to Mercedes-Benz, the inventors of the automobile, you know firsthand, that this brand has the highest level of passion for what they do. Three Point Motors has been a part of the Victoria community since 1964 and with that, we have built an incredible team with many loyal individuals, some of whom have been with us for over 40 years. While a majority of our group has remained unchanged for some time, we are now finding ourselves in need of growing with the market and as such, we are looking for a Part-Time Lot Attendant to join our team.
If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service and who would love to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of attention to detail while cleaning all vehicles
- Ensure all vehicles that are in for service receive an excellent exterior wash
- Keep a neat appearance of the dealership, sweeping, breaking down cardboard, picking up garbage on lot, and keeping your work area clean and organized
- Maintain your cleaning kit in an organized manner – if supplies are required please report to your Manager
- Ensure the lot is free of debris, weeds, snow, etc. at all times.
- Must be able to stand and bend for six to eight hours, and have no physical limitations that would prevent them from performing the work.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.