Luxury Service and Parts Advisor
Are you looking to join a fun an energetic team? Do you have a passion for automotive and a desire to learn all that Gain Group Nanaimo has to offer? The GAIN Group will challenge you and provide you with constant growth and challenges each and every day. As we grow, you’ll grow and we are seeking motivated individuals to join our team.
We are currently looking for a Service and Parts Advisor to join our family.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering the extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including our11 luxury automotive dealerships, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at theworld-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communitiesin need.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive brands such as Mercedes-Benz,BMW, Audi, MINI and more.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the Service Department and in receiving positive CEI or CSI results.
- Conduct active vehicle side service consultation, documenting any customer concerns and update customers on the status of their vehicle throughout the day as required
- Listen to customers’ account of issues and symptoms to better understand what the problem is
- Provide customer with an estimate of these expenses for resolving the problem
- Record information gathered from each visit in appropriate service systems
- Prepare work orders for technicians and invoicing for customers
- Help to maintain Inventory for the Parts department
- Assist in all sales channels of the parts department such as phones, back counter sales, front counter sales, wholesale sales
- Understand vehicle mechanics and be knowledgeable of various warranty programs
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund
- Monitor and report on lost sales and back-orders and forward reports to Parts Manager and Fixed Operations Manager
- Work closely with the Service Manager, technicians, valet and other departments within the dealership to ensure you always provide a positive and expedient resolution for clients, while maintaining the highest level of customer service
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Service Advisor or Parts Advisor role, preferably in a luxury automotive environment
- Experience with CDK, Reynolds and xtime an asset
- Automotive workshop process and product knowledge
- Ability to communicate technical information preferred
- Strong problem solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven to provide the highest level of customer service at all times
Apply through the form below: