Are you looking to start your new career within the automotive industry? Have you always had a passion for cars and just find yourself gravitating towards anything automotive related? Now’s your chance to make the change and start your new career! Volkswagen Victoria is actively seeking an energetic individual to join our team. This would be your prime opportunity to start your career in the automotive sector.
As a Lot Attendant, you are often the first point of contact for our customers. You also hold the most important role in ensuring the lot is always clean, there is always a place for customers to park and assist in customer needs whenever you’re available. As you are aware, first impressions are everything and thus, this is why we are looking for energetic, dedicated and passionate individuals to join our team. This is your chance to drive our amazing brands while also helping us maintain the highest level of standards.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering the best extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- An extensive training path within the GAIN Training Academy and their respective brand training curriculums to ensure you get the right tools to lead you to success.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- To maintain a pristine lot to ensure all aspects are clean and presentable to make the best “first impression” for our customers.
- Assist in customer inquiries as they enter the lot should they have any questions
- Assist the team in shuffling cars to ensure the lot stays current and intriguing
- Participate in driving events at the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit and other customer appreciation events
Position starts at $15/hr and after successful completion of probation, you will receive a promotion to $17/hr. This position is the perfect starting point to advance your career within the GAIN Group.
Apply Through The Form Below: