Lot Attendant – BMW Victoria
Are you looking to start you new career within the automotive industry? Have you always had a passion for cars and just find yourself gravitating towards anything automotive related? Now’s your chance to make the change and start your new career! BMW Victoria is actively seeking an energetic Lot Attendant to join our teams. This would be your prime opportunity to start your career in the luxury automotive sector.
As a Lot Attendant, you are often the first point of contact for our customers. You also hold the most important role in ensuring the lot is always clean, there is always a place for customers to park and assist in customer needs whenever you’re available. As you are aware, first impressions are everything and thus, this is why we are looking for energetic, dedicated and passionate individuals to join our team. This is your chance to drive our amazing brands while also helping us maintain the highest level of standards.
A career within the GAIN Group means you’ll enjoy:
- A great work life balance
- Many growth opportunities for you to expand and develop your career
- Competitive compensation & group health benefits
- Owning your “dream car” by participating in “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to understand the products in which they represent
- Employee discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort, Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit and various dealerships
- Being a part of a company that gives back to the community through sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many other programs on Vancouver Island
- To maintain a pristine lot to ensure all aspects are clean and presentable to make the best “first impression” for our customers.
- Assist in customer inquiries as they enter the lot should they have any questions
- Assist the team in shuffling cars to ensure the lot stays current and intriguing
- Participate in driving events at the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit and other customer appreciation events
Position starts at $15/hr and after successful completion of probation, you will receive a promotion to $17/hr. You will work Monday, Tuesday and Thursday to Saturday. This position is the perfect starting point to advance your career within the GAIN Group.
Please submit your resume via the form below: