Jr. Sales Associate
Are you an energetic individual who finds himself/herself always carrying the conversation in a group? Do you strive to provide your guests with the highest level of customer satisfaction? Does the thought of taking on a challenge excite you? Have you been passionate about cars and motorsport before you could even drive? Do you excel in building relationships and have a natural tendency that makes others trust your every word? If so, we would love to meet you.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Group:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Competitive medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including our 11 luxury automotive dealerships, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive brands such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, MINI and more.
- GAIN’s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island.
Duties and Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to)
- Always welcome guest in a friendly and inviting manner and direct them to their destination accordingly
- Assist clients in the waiting area, offering beverages or any other assistance they may need
- Help Maintain the sales lot in assuring vehicles are displayed in a neat and orderly manner
- Perform daily administrative tasks
- Familiarize yourself and remain up to date with product knowledge and monthly manufacturer program
- Understand the automotive Industry terminology and keep abreast of technological changes
- Assist with inventory audits
- Proficient in operating social media channels
- Ability to follow and comprehend instructions
- Ability to multitask and answer a multi-line phone system
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledgeable and familiar with the Microsoft Office such as Word & Excel
- Experience with CDK and OneEighty an asset
- Minimum 1 year of reception and office administration related experience
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.