Volkswagen Victoria is a growing customer and employee focused organization offering top of the line automobiles, accessories, and service. As one of the leaders in our industry, our dedication to our clients and passion for our product has built us our strong reputation. We believe that business is a relationship, not a transaction. With this outlook brings loyal customers, long term employees, and industry recognition. We are now currently looking for an Internal Advisor to join this fantastic team.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Group:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- competitive extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including our 11 luxury automotive dealerships, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive brands such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, MINI and more.
- Monitor job progress through the shop and insure that it gets through the shop and through detail within 5 days or less
- Communicate with detail department and make sure that vehicles are ready for pick up as soon as they are finished in the shop
- Organize sublets and follow up to make sure that they are completed in a timely manner
- Communicate with Sales manager, Sales Consultants and Service Manager on regular basis as to status of the vehicles and if there are any delays so they can be managed ahead of time
- Monitor incoming jobs and priority and ensure the right job gets to the right tech to maximize efficiency and productivity in the shop
Requirements & Traits:
- Honest and professional, a strong team player
- Strong problem solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Personable and presentable
- Driven to provide the highest level of customer service at all times
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.