Elevate your career to new heights with the Villa Eyrie Resort.
The Villa Eyrie Resort, part of the GAIN Group, is committed to excellence, luxury and pushing boundaries to exceed customers’ expectations! We are committed to continued innovation, unique possibilities and strive to maintain a positive work environment. We encourage the development of our team support continued growth to allow for advancement within the organization. We are looking for a Seasonal Housekeeping Attendant to join this fantastic team!
A career within the Villa Eyrie Resort means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation & Group Health Benefits
- Continual Training
- Career development and Advancement Opportunities
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort and Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
The Housekeeping Attendant must be passionate and possesses a keen eye for detail, as you will be responsible for maintaining room and resort hygiene to the highest industry standard. The Housekeeping Attendant will report to the Housekeeping Manager.
As a Housekeeping Attendant, responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Clean all assigned rooms and public spaces including: dusting, making beds, replacing linens, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, bathroom cleaning, window cleaning and replenishing rooms with supplies
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Update and record all cleaned rooms
- Adhere to all safety, security and sanitation policies
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure furnishings, facilities and equipment are clean and in repair, well maintained and replaced/refurbished as required
- Inventory stock to ensure adequate supplies
- Restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, and mini bar
- Deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
- Assist in additional tasks and duties requested by the Housekeeping Manager
- Maintain turndown service for rooms as directed by the Housekeeping Manager
- Preferred 1-year housekeeping experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and developed organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Team player and able to give support and encouragement to others
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.