Gain Group is looking for a Greeter to join us. As a Greeter, you will be the front line representative who must represent the dealership in a professional and courteous manner at all times. The successful candidate will greet customers as they enter the showroom and direct them to the appropriate department or individual in accordance with the dealership policies. You will also be required to answer basic inquiries.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering the best extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- An extensive training path within the GAIN Training Academy and their respective brand training curriculums to ensure you get the right tools to lead you to success.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assertively and cheerfully perform any and all activities necessary to improve and maintain the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- Greet customers in a friendly yet professional manner at all times and determine the nature of their visit.
- Direct customers to the correct department, notify the appropriate representative or introduce the customer to a sales representative if they do not have one.
- Answer basic customer inquiries and refer more extensive inquiries to the appropriate individual. Provide necessary sales material or handouts as required.
- Assist sales personnel in business development
- Record the information of walk in clients everyday
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- Friendly outgoing personality with a professional appearance.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Background in customer service-related experience
- Basic working knowledge of the products and services offered
- Ability to communicate customers’ interests, needs and requests to management and sales personnel
If you are a reliable, honest, organized, success-driven and a detail-oriented individual who has a strong desire to learn and to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
Please apply through the forms below: