Location: GAIN Group, Victoria BC Head Office
Are you looking to advance your digital marketing career with one of the best employers in Canada? As you may or may not be aware, the GAIN Group is constantly growing and we are looking for dedicated and highly motivated individuals with a passion for success to grow with us. With 11 luxury automotive dealerships representing 12 brands, plus Canada’s only year-round motorsport track facility, a stunning mountainside boutique resort, and an outdoor adventure lodge on the Cowichan River, the GAIN Group will challenge you and provide you with constant growth and challenges each and every day. As we grow, you’ll grow and we are seeking motivated individuals to join our team.
The GAIN Group is currently seeking a full–time, in-house Graphic Designer in Victoria, BC.
A career within the GAIN Group means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Employee Purchase Programs
- Best in Industry Group Health Benefits
- Financial Assistance in Continual Training & Development Support
- Fun & Supportive Work Culture
You are a talented Graphic Designer with an eye for detail. You create beautiful designs that engage, inspire and captivate our target audiences. You gain inspiration from your experience, research and the network that surrounds you. You are proficient in both brand and tactical design with a proven history of executing projects within limited timeframes. You are multi-talented, flexible and open minded. And most importantly, you possess a great sense of humor and a positive outlook on life.
- Design and create a series of on-going advertisements for print media, internal point of sale material, digital advertising, promotional material, event signage, presentations etc.
- Ability to storyboard, present and implement fresh creative ideas for all projects
- Stay current with marketing trends and best practices that will help us achieve results
- Ensure compliance of brand standards from GAIN and the manufacturers we represent in all promotions & materials
- Participate in on-going training to further advance your abilities, knowledge and creativity that may enhance our customer experience and presence within our markets
- May be required to attend and assist at events/meetings outside of regular work hours
- Assist in leading, guiding and educating the more junior members of the team
- Knowledgeable on simple web design, MailChimp and WordPress an asset
What it takes to be part of our dynamic marketing team:
- Creative, innovative, forward thinking and a true go-getter
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment with ever changing tasks
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Positive, energetic, professional individual with a great sense of humor and a drive for success
Apply Through the form below: