Dealership: Audi, Subaru
Are you an experienced financial services professional or a well versed sales person with understanding of payments and other details of a transaction who’s in search of joining a fun and energetic team? Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service? Do you seek to build and foster new relationships each and every day? Do you get satisfaction from knowing you provided your clients with the best products and services to fit their particular lifestyle? If so, come to join us. We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our Audi Nanaimo and Subaru of Nanaimo team
The Finance Manager is responsible for working with the Sales Manager to produce additional revenue and support the sales department in order to give clients a better presentation than in any other Dealership on Vancouver Island. This position provides an excellent opportunity to acquire and/or exercise skills and knowledge as the automotive industry.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Group:
- By valuing a work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career
- Offering competitive extended benefits coverage
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including our 11 luxury automotive dealerships, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration, Villa Eyrie Resort and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive brands such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, MINI and more.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Produce additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance programs to new and used vehicle customers
- Take responsibility for insurance fees and financing
- Sell extended warranties, financing and credit life, accident and health insurance plans to customers
- Verify all documents are produced with 100% accuracy, including vehicle titles, tax rates, lien information etc…
- Pursue insurance companies for insurance papers and maintain efficient and accurate insurance records
- Educate sales people in the procedures of selling financing, warranties and insurance
- Work with the Sales Manager and other F&I Advisor to maximize profits from every sale
- Manage used car trade in files and documentation
- Prepare monthly reports on finance penetration to share with Sales Manager
The mission of the Financial Services Manager is to facilitate every interaction and transaction in the most professional way possible. The GAIN Group and the businesses and dealerships we represent, strives to be the “preferred choice” for all of our clients and to offer them an ownership experience that goes beyond the initial transaction.
Please Note: This is a commission based position. The successful applicant must be able to provide a driver’s abstract report and criminal record upon hire.
Apply Through the Form Below: