Detail Quality Control Supervisor
The GAIN Group is looking for a detail-oriented Quality Control Supervisor to work with us at our busy Detail Shop! As the Quality Control Supervisor, you will be responsible to ensure that all quality assurance requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting detailing outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional with past detailing experience.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services, aiming to the long-term success of our business and its elevated expectations.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- All of our dealerships are built to and maintain the highest standards of their brand Corporate Identities
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance
- Every employee has the ability to live out their dreams to achieve the position they desire, provided they follow the designated training paths
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent
- GAIN’s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island
- The many growth opportunities available to you to expand your career
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide detail technicians
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by cross checking processes with training supervisor, and inspecting final technician output.
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
- Report all malfunctions to department supervisors and operations manager to ensure immediate action.
- Assist to facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data and reporting findings to operations manager.
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with training supervisors to report inconsistent product output. Assist in building effective training programs to suit individual staff requirements.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance supervisor or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of automotive detailing and its industry standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Light duty automotive detailing will be necessary as required
- This role plays a key importance to our daily operations so reliability is a must.
Please submit your resume via the form below
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.