Dealership: Three Point Motors
Three Point Motors has been a part of the Victoria community since 1964 and with that, we have built an incredible team with many loyal individuals, some of whom have been with us for over 40 years. We are looking for a Concierge to join us. As a Concierge, you will be the front line representative who must represent the dealership in a professional and courteous manner at all times. The successful candidate will greet customers as they enter the showroom and direct them to the appropriate department or individual in accordance with the dealership policies. You will also be required to answer basic inquiries.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering the best extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- An extensive training path within the GAIN Training Academy and their respective brand training curriculums to ensure you get the right tools to lead you to success.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide and perform a warm and luxury feel for our guests upon arrival and exit
- Record the information of walk in clients everyday
- Review with our guest about the CSI Survey they will receive
- Provide a quick and individual response to and a solution for a particular customer complaint
- Identify the problems of complaints & causes then define action plan with management
- Safeguards that the same issue will not occur in the future through sustainable solutions
- Utilize customer feedback to identify and tackle the root causes of customer complaints with management’s help
- Be familiar with vehicle models and personnel within the dealership
- Perform other duties as needed
- Adaptable to all weather conditions while maintaining a presentable and professional appearance.
- Must be personable and able to make all clients feel comfortable with a positive impression
- Must be reliable with exceptional work ethic
- Experience driving vehicles with standard transmission is an asset
- A criminal record check and driver’s abstract report will be required upon hire
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.