Automotive Technician – Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes-Benz Nanaimo is growing and we are looking for an experienced Technician to join our progressive and growing team. The successful candidate will be part of a great team of one of the best automotive brands in the world in one of the best cities in Canada.
As a Automotive Technician with GAIN Group, you will enjoy working in state of the art facilities with the latest equipment and technology.
A career within the GAIN Group means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation & Group Health Benefits
- A great work life balance
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Vehicle purchase & service incentives
- Footwear allowance
- Tool allowance
- Toolbox provided
- Employee discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort and Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- Provide excellent quality service of all mechanical and electrical repairs
- Must have the ability to perform complex electrical and mechanical diagnosing
- Provide the best quality service to all customers by having a high level of communication skills and to work in a team environment
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor and or foreman
- Performing diagnostics on diesel and gas engine maintenance alignments, diesel repairs, brakes, air conditioning.
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and or power tools
- Red Seal Journeyman Ticket
- A background check and a valid driver’s license must be provided
- Must have initiative, drive and an attitude to achieve service targets while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Computer skills are an asset
Please submit your resume via the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.