The GAIN Group is experiencing tremendous growth and therefore are we looking for motivated individuals to join our dynamic team!
Mercedes-Benz Nanaimo is growing and we are looking for an experienced Certified Automotive Service Technician to join our progressive and growing team. The successful candidate will be part of a great team of one of the best automotive brands in the world in one of the best cities in Canada.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- We offer opportunities to advance depending on skills, attitude, reliability and accountability to every staff member
- Offering the best extended medical coverages within the industry
- Comfortable work attire provided
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- GAIN’s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island.
- Provide excellent quality service of all mechanical and electrical repairs
- Must have the ability to perform complex electrical and mechanical diagnosing
- Provide the best quality service to all customers by having a high level of communication skills and to work in a team environment
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor and or foreman
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and or power tools
- Red Seal Journeyman Ticket
- A background check and a valid driver’s license must be provided
- Computer skills are an asset
Please submit your resume via the form below