Our Audi family is committed to excellence. Our team takes great pride in providing all of our customers with the highest level of service. It is our customers that drive us to succeed each and every day. Audi Victoria has an opportunity for an experienced Certified Automotive Service Technician to join our progressive and growing team.
As a Technician with GAIN Group, you will enjoy working in state of the art facilities with the latest equipment and technology.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- We offer opportunities to advance depending on skills, attitude, reliability and accountability to every staff member
- Offering competitive extended medical coverages
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- GAIN’s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island.
- Provide excellent quality service of all mechanical and electrical repairs
- Must have the ability to perform complex electrical and mechanical diagnosing
- Provide the best quality service to all customers by having a high level of communication skills and to work in a team environment
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor and or foreman
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and or power tools
- Red Seal Journeyman Ticket
- Must have a spotless criminal record check, valid BC driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Must have initiative, drive and an attitude to achieve service targets while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Computer skills are an asset
Apply through the form below: