Automotive Quality Control Person
Dealership: Three Point Motors
Since 1964, Three Point Motors has been a part of the Victoria community and has built and incredible team, some of who have been with us for over 40 years. We are expanding at this team and are looking to add an Automotive Quality Control Person. This person will ensure the quality of the work from the service department and ideal for a detail focused individual with high standards and a strong knowledge of automotive system
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Group:
- By valuing a work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career
- Offering competitive extended benefits coverage
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including our 11 luxury automotive dealerships, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration, Villa Eyrie Resort and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive brands such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, MINI and more.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Making regular, daily checks on vehicles exiting the service department- ensuring all service items have been completed to the required standard, and noting anything that has been missed or needs to be re-checked.
- Checking the quality of the technicians work with regards to safety related items- such as tire pressures, wheel bolts, etc.
- Checking the overall quality of the service wash prior to delivery back to the valet and customers to ensure the vehicle is properly cleaned and presentable
- Checking of internal used cars and new car PDIs for quality and correctness- this involves completing spot checks on used vehicles from the lot and the related inspection report. Also checking new vehicles and the PDI check sheets.
- Having a regular routine for checking vehicles from the workshop on rotation to ensure all technicians receive a regular quality check.
- Being involved in customer come-back situations to have feedback for improvement.
- Providing direct feedback, reporting on quality issues to the Service Manager.
- Providing checks/balances to ensure the workshop is delivering on quality service to retail clients and internals
- Have a keen interest in cars
- Knowledge of how engines work
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must be detail- oriented
- Excellent customer service
Apply Through the form below: