Automotive Parts Manager – BMW
Build your career in beautiful Nanaimo, BC
Are you looking to join a fun an energetic team? Do you have a passion for automotive and a desire to learn all that BMW Nanaimo has to offer? BMW Nanaimo is excited to announce that we have a rare opportunity for a Parts Manager to join our amazing team.
Experience the German engineering, performance, quality and exceptional value BMW provides and be a part of our team to help spread that joy to others. Do you like problem solving? Are you a go getter who sets goals just so you can celebrate your successes afterwards? If you’ve answered yes to the above, we would love to meet you!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We invest in you!
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance
- Competitive compensation & group health benefits
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Vehicle purchase & service Incentives
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort and Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Forecast and develop operational goals for parts department
- Manage the parts department team by tracking daily attendance and promoting and maintaining excellent customer service and employee satisfaction
- Provide professional coaching with the parts team in a positive and constructive manner
- Able to accomplish objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, and staff utilization.
- Follow-up and ensure all parts and service invoices are closed and paid
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the dealership’s guidelines
- Assist in all sales channels of the parts department, including answering phones, back counter sales, front counter sales, and wholesale sales
- Assist in all aspects of promoting accessories and parts sales and assisting in creating promotions and events, such as the garage sale, and marketing concepts to create greater sales, gross profit and CSI with all clients
- Assist with all manufacturer programs and be knowledgeable of various warranty programs
- Ensure all month end numbers and reports are completed accurately and sent in by set deadlines
- Attend Managers meetings
- Good command of English language required (both written & spoken) as to be able communicate effectively with our customers, technicians, dealers and manufacturers in technical terms.
- Must have at least 2 years Automotive Service Management or Assistant Service Management experience
- Ability to operate the department at a profit according to the dealership guidelines
- Ability to process data entry, with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work well with others as a partner and mentor
- Self-starter, organized, information-seeking
- Tireless and creative in the search for solutions to the challenges of high customer expectations
- Ability to maintain composure and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to provide the highest quality customer service in an honest, professional and efficient manner
- Computer skills are an asset
- A background check and driver’s abstract report will be required
Please submit your resume via the form below