Audi Victoria is a premium brand dealership based on beautiful Vancouver Island. Our customers expect and deserve the very finest experience and we strive to offer them the best. We are looking for an Audi Host to join our team.
An Audi Host ensures our customers have a memorable entry experience at our dealership. The Audi Host reflects our values and embodies our brand, setting the stage for the visitor’s perfect experience. An Audi Host helps assess customers’ needs and the reason for their visit. At the same time, they are our showroom guides, helping customers find their way around the showroom so that they can browse with confidence.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Competitive compensation & group health benefits
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
What an Audi Host does:
- Welcoming customers into the Audi world, greeting them and making them feel at home in the dealership environment
- Collecting customers’ coats or belongings and serving them a beverage upon arrival
- Managing large customer numbers during high traffic in the showroom
- Setting the stage for the experience by performing a high-level assessment of needs at first contact in order to direct customers to the appropriate experience
- Conducting quick showroom tours at slow traffic
- Guiding customers to the relevant responsible colleague
- Performing first-level troubleshooting for dissatisfied customers and directing them towards the right contact person in the dealership
- Introducing customers to the world of Audi through quick and high-level snapshots of brand or product offerings
- Capturing and transferring basic data to back office and Audi Sales Advisors
- Searching actively for open tasks during low traffic in the showroom
- Upholding Audi quality standards with regard to the appearance of the showroom
- Maintaining an overview over the team and communicating needs and resources within the team
- Supporting the Audi sales process by compiling & monitoring follow-up activities and unsold prospect status
- Work closely with the Audi Expert, the Audi Sales Advisor, and the Audi General Sales Manager.
- Strong Verbal skills
- Attention to detail & be disciplined
- Be customer and team oriented (helpful, good natured, genuine, responsive)
- Conscientious (strong sense of duty & order)
- Extraverted (sociable and friendly)
- Previous experience in customer focused industries considered an asset.
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.