Audi Victoria is looking for someone with a passion for technology and the Audi brand to be our new Audi Expert. An Audi Expert amplifies the driving experience and will get our customers excited about the possibilities of their new purchase. They are a living embodiment of the Audi brand and are actively present as our customers experience Audi products. As the go-to person for technical questions about our products, the Audi Expert owns our elevated test drive experience and demonstrates the power of Audi through exciting, differentiated courses and features that no other brand offers.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Competitive compensation & group health benefits
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
What an Audi Expert does:
- Working with the dealership team to develop test drive packages and signature localized routes to optimize the driving experience
- Ensuring the customer feels safe and comfortable while driving › Performing differentiated test drives based on the test drive packages available
- Engaging the consumer in conversation and tailoring feature presentation to their needs
- Planning the test drive calendar
- Impressing the customer with the performance of the car
- Ensuring a detailed understanding of all Audi models, technology, and accessories
- Assisting with product demonstrations when expertise is needed, especially technical aspects such as driver assistance systems, Quattro, e-tron etc.
- Providing Audi Sport vehicle demonstrations when no Audi Sport expert is available
- Performing vehicle walkthrough
- Performing delivery follow-up, leveraging previous knowledge of the consumer to enhance the experience
- Helping customers configure myAudi settings
- Leading special weekend and driving events, as well as on-site workshops as needed
- Providing product training to dealership staff as needed
- Acting as an internal contact person for technical questions
- Openness (to ideas, actions and imagination)
- Extroverted (sociable and friendly)
- Be customer and team oriented (helpful, good natured, genuine, responsive)
- Conscientious (strong sense of duty & order)
- Strong interest in technology and social media
- Experience working in the automotive industry, or being a weekend car enthusiast is considered an asset.
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.