Audi Nanaimo is a progressive customer and employee focused dealership offering only the finest automobiles, accessories, and service. As one of the leaders in our industry, our dedication to our clients and passion for our product has built us our strong reputation. We believe that business is a relationship, not a transaction. With this outlook brings loyal customers, long term employees, numerous awards and industry recognition. We are now looking for an experienced Apprentice Technician to join our team
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- We offer opportunities to advance depending on skills, attitude, reliability and accountability to every staff member
- Offering the competitive extended medical coverages within the industry
- Comfortable Work attire provided
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- GAIN’s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island.
Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to):
- Provide excellent quality service of all mechanical and electrical repairs
- Must display attention to detail
- Must have the ability to perform complex electrical and mechanical diagnosing
- Provide the best quality service to all customers by having a high level of communication skills and to work in a team environment
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor and or foreman
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and or power tools
- This opportunity is ideal for candidates who want to service automobiles of the highest quality in an honest, professional and efficient manner
- Applicants for this position should have well-developed abilities to converse with service staff in an effective manner
- Must have a spotless criminal record check, valid BC driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated and a positive force within the service team
- Constant product and program training will be a must
- Electronic knowledge would be an asset
- Computer skills are an asset
Apply through the form below: