Our Victoria Coachwerks Restoration has an opportunity for an Apprentice Technician to join our progressive and growing team. You will responsible for the installation, maintenance and repairs of customer vehicles. We have a great service process which, if adhered to, will provide a great framework for you to excel in the automotive industry. If you are a reliable, honest, organized, success-driven and detail-oriented individual who has a strong desire to learn and to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
As a Technician with GAIN Group, you will enjoy working in state of the art facilities with the latest equipment and technology.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- The opportunity to work in a restoration business that is considered one of the best in the world and has many awards to substantiate that claim.
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- We offer opportunities to advance depending on skills, attitude, reliability and accountability to every staff member
- Competitive extended medical coverages within the industry
- Comfortable Work attire provided
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- GAIN’s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Provide excellent quality service of all mechanical and electrical repairs
- Must display attention to detail
- Follow vehicle maintenance, service, and repair processes and procedures to accurately and competently complete repair order requirements
- Conduct comprehensive multipoint inspections on every vehicle and promptly report findings and recommended services
- Accurately document vehicle inspection results, including wear component data (brakes, tires, etc.) on the repair order
- Accurately document concern, cause, and correction reports
- General shop duties as assigned by the service manager
- When required, confidently present recommended repairs or services to the customer in partnership with the service advisor
- Applicants must certified apprentice technician
- Criminal record and valid BC driver’s license must be provided
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor and or foreman
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and or power tools
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.