AMG Product Specialist
Dealership: Three Point Motors
Three Point Motors has been a part of the Victoria community since 1964 and with that, we have built an incredible team with many loyal individuals, some of whom have been with us for over 40 years. We are looking for a AMG Product Specialist to join this great team.
As the AMG Product Specialist, you will be directly responsible for educating, consulting with and instructing customers and also for supporting the Sales department in delivering an extraordinary customer service experience. The AMG Product Specialist must be trained on everything and pre-owned line of business. The goal is to establish and engrain the fundamentals of luxury automobile sales from a holistic approach. The AMG Product specialist should be passionate about the brand with a long term career plan in the automotive industry.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Competitive extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
Responsibilities (included but are not limited to):
- Professionally approach, greet and offer assistance or direction in a friendly and energetic manner to any guest who enters the dealership
- Product presentation and technology education to early stage prospective clients and current client base
- Determine each client’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Assist the Sales team with test-drive preparation and financial services transactions
- Ensure the Sales Manager has an opportunity to meet every customer
- Prepare sold vehicles for delivery prior to customer arrival
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively
- Attend, participate in, and help facilitate AMG customer and driving events.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) on Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, etc)
- Must have a spotless criminal record check, valid BC driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Self-motivated and a positive force within the team
- Must have great customer service skills and organizational skills
- Be able to work in a full time position including weekend
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.