Wheel Alignment/Lube Technician
Our Audi family is committed to excellence. Our team takes great pride in providing all of our customers with the highest level of service. It is our customers that drive us to succeed each and every day.
Audi Victoria has an opportunity for Alignment/Lube Technician to join our progressive and growing team. If you are a reliable, honest, organized, success-driven and detail-oriented individual who has a strong desire to learn and to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- We offer opportunities to advance depending on skills, attitude, reliability and accountability to every staff member
- Offering the best extended medical coverages within the industry
- Comfortable Work attire provided
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- GAIN’s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island.
Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to):
- Perform wheel alignments and adjustments as required.
- Perform oil changes, tire work and minor repairs
- Perform lubrication service as outlined by Audi standard procedure in a timely manner
- Eager to learn new skills, and always willing to lend a hand.
- Must be team oriented, hardworking with a positive attitude
- Technical aptitude and interest in obtaining an apprenticeship
- A background check and a valid driver’s license must be provided
- Applicants for this position should have well-developed abilities to converse with service staff in an effective manner
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated and a positive force within the service team
- Computer skills are an asset
Apply through the form below: