The Robert Cameron Law Cycling Series is held annually in the Summer of each year with the aim of achieving the following goals:
- Create awareness of the event provincially, nationally, and internationally
- To attract as many world class competitors (National and International) to the event.
- To promote tourism in Victoria and outlying regions.
- Highlight and promote Victoria as a major cycling destination
- Increase cycling awareness in general community
- Promote Cycling as a healthy and enjoyable sport for pleasure and competition
The Robert Cameron Law Cycling Series is the continuation of over 20 years of bike racing in Greater Victoria. Since 1992, Victoria has hosted events that have attracted top cyclists from North America and abroad. It is a not-for profit society dedicated to providing support for the development of young competitive cyclists in Victoria, B.C..
Proceeds from the Victoria Cycling Series are for the purpose of providing financial grants to local cycling development projects and programs. The vision for the Victoria Cycling Series is to provide the greater Victoria cycling community, in particular with young cyclists, with a terrific opportunity to learn and develop future World Champions. Attracting the best riders in the country will help local Victoria athletes become even faster, more professional, and better experienced to take on the world.Visit Website