Location: Three Point Motors
The GAIN Group is committed to excellence; continuously pushing boundaries to exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are committed to continued innovation and advance technology as well as maintaining a positive work environment and encourage the self-development of our team.
Representing brands that need little introduction: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, FIAT, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, smart, Subaru and Volkswagen.
Why work at The GAIN Group:
- State of the art facilities
- Fantastic benefits plan to meet and exceed the needs of you and your family
- Contribution towards your MSP Premiums
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation
- Employee Discount program on vehicles, services, and parts
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort which include: Summit Restaurant and Tuscan Spa
- Opportunities for you and your family to experience the astounding Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
The Valet Attendant is often the first point of contact for our service customers. You will be responsible for greeting and assisting clients when they first arrive at the dealership, ensuring vehicles are being checked in and all client needs throughout the service process are being met.
If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service and who would love to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 5:00 with a thirty-minute lunch
Duties and Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to)
- Greet and assist clients; checking in their vehicle, managing keys
- Organize parking area ensuring there is always available parking for clients visiting the dealership
- Ensure efficient flawless service by maintaining strong communication with the service department
- Manage client enquiries and direct them to the appropriate department
- Assist in all car wash duties including washing cars, picking up garbage, vacuuming, parking and inspecting vehicles
- Keep track of and be aware of where client vehicles are at all times
- Ensure clients are always presented with a clean car within the scheduled time
Please note: You must be able to drive standard and automatic vehicles and a Valid Driver’s License is required for this position.
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of the GAIN Group, please submit your resume via the form below.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Dealer Group, please complete the form below.