Registered Massage Therapist
Discover something extraordinary! Discover a career with GAIN
Location: Villa Eyrie Resort
Salary: Hourly wage plus commissions and gratuities, plus a fantastic benefits package after six months
Hours of Work: Full Time/Part Time
As a member of the Villa Eyrie Resort team, you are the type of individual who never settles for the status quo, but continually searches for innovative ways to improve the guest experience. You take the same pride in welcoming and serving a guest of the Resort and Spa as you would someone in your own home and understand that a warm, caring, family environment is only supported by true hospitality professionals who not only understand that “anything is possible”, but also have the creativity to make the impossible happen.
Working towards the core values and operational standards of the Villa Eyrie Resort, and as a key member of the Spa Team, we are looking for a passionate Registered Massage Therapist to contribute to the success of the resort and spa. This position requires someone that is professional, friendly, outgoing and emotionally mature with a focus on guest services.
We believe that our strongest resources are our team of professionals and offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive training to ensure your success
- Extended benefits plan for you and your family to ensure you are taken care of
- Employees discount program to share in our success
Duties and Responsibilities (will include but are not limited to):
- Consistently provide professional and friendly service to our guests.
- Perform all massages and body treatments in accordance with protocols.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment, ensuring equipment is in safe working order.
- Assist with all aspects of spa operations as assigned by management.
- Actively promote spa services and retail products.
- Maintain current professional license, CPR and First Aid.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Licensed RMT with a minimum of 2200 hours of education.
- 2 years’ experience preferred.
- CPR and First Aid Certificate.
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our incredible team, please submit your resume below via the form.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.