Location: Audi Nanaimo
The GAIN Group is committed to excellence; continuously pushing boundaries to exceed our customers’ expectations. We are committed to continued innovation and advance technology as well as maintaining a positive work environment and encourage the self-development of our team. Representing brands that need little introduction: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, FIAT, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, smart, Subaru and Volkswagen.
Why work at The GAIN Group:
- State of the art facilities
- Fantastic benefits plan to meet and exceed the needs of you and your family
- Contribution towards your MSP Premiums
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation
- Employee Discount program on vehicles, services, and parts
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort which include: Summit Restaurant and Tuscan Spa
- Opportunities for you and your family to experience the astounding Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
The Product Delivery Specialist is directly responsible for educating, consulting with and instructing customers and also for supporting the Sales department in delivering an extraordinary customer service experience. The Product Delivery Specialist must be trained on everything. The goal is to establish and ingrain the fundamentals of luxury automobile sales from a holistic approach. The Product Delivery Specialist should be passionate about becoming a brand product expert with a longer term career plan in automotive sales.
Essential Duties not in order of importance (included but are not limited to):
- Product presentation and technology education to early stage prospective clients and current client base
- Determine each client’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Effectively and professionally turn over prospective clients to the appropriate Sales Consultant as per our up-rotation schedule
- Post-delivery follow-up to book second vehicle delivery and ensure client satisfaction
- Assist the Sales team with test-drive preparation
- Ensure the Sales Manager has an opportunity to meet every customer
- Prepare sold vehicles for delivery prior to customer arrival
- Deliver new vehicles to customers – this process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork, and lays the foundation for customer loyalty
- Introduce customers to Service and Parts department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership’s service operations and the quality and variety of retail parts and accessories
- Must have a spotless criminal record check, valid BC driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
Please submit your resume via the form below.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Dealer Group, please complete the form below.