Location: Audi Autohaus
Discover something extraordinary! Discover a career with GAIN
The GAIN Group is committed to excellence; continuously pushing boundaries to exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are committed to continued innovation and advance technology as well as maintaining a positive work environment and encourage the self-development of our team.
Representing brands that need little introduction: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, FIAT, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, smart, Subaru and Volkswagen.
Why work at The GAIN Group:
- Competitive Compensation
- State of the art facilities
- Fantastic benefits plan to meet and exceed the needs of you and your family
- Contribution towards your MSP Premiums
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation
- Employee Discount program on vehicles, services, and parts
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort which include: Summit Restaurant and Tuscan Spa
- Opportunities for you and your family to experience the astounding Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
The Fixed Operations Manager oversees not only the service department, but also the parts department. He/she is responsible for the reputation, efficiency and profitability of these departments.
Please note that the following list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and that you may be expected to perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities should the need arise.
- Monitor the performance levels of the service and parts departments compared to daily targets and offer guidance on how to achieve targets with combined efforts
- Hold service and parts advisor meetings to focus the average on labor sales and parts sales per RO
- Strategize with sales manager on how to enable parts and service to meet accessory and boutique targets per new car sold
- Plan with Parts Manager the fast moving, parts ordering, pre pick and special order process to make sure parts are in stock for each repair at the right time without delay
- Train Parts Advisors to be the back-up of Service Advisors for coverage but also for tasks like calling clients if advisors are not able to sell work and parts
Partner to all other Departments:
- Supervise Service and Parts and make decisions that are beneficial to sales and service, and ultimately for the dealership, the brand, and of course the client
This opportunity is ideal for candidates who want to service automobiles of the highest quality in an honest, professional and efficient manner.
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team, please fill in your resume below.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Dealer Group, please complete the form below.