Location: Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
Discover working with the very best of Canada’s only year-round motorsport facility
Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit, part of the GAIN Group, is committed to excellence; luxury and pushing boundaries to exceed members’ expectations!
We are committed to continued innovation, unique possibilities and strive to maintaining a positive work environment. We encourage the development of our team support continued growth to allow for advancement within the organization.
We hire with one goal in mind: to serve our Circuit guests and to make their time at the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit special and filled with excitement and passion for driving
The GAIN Group consists of the following brands: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, FIAT, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, smart, Subaru, Volkswagen, Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
Why work with Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit!
- State of the art facilities
- Contribution towards your Benefits Plan and MSP Premiums
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation
- Employee Discount program on vehicles, services, and parts
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort which include: Summit Restaurant and Tuscan Spa
- Opportunities for you and your family to experience the astounding Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
Duties and Responsibilities (will include but are not limited to):
- Welcome and greet all guests as they arrive at the Clubhouse in a friendly and inviting approach
- Meet with each driver prior to the start of their driving day to address any questions or coaching requirements they may wish to seek
- Adhere to the training schedules, coaching outlines and processes established by the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- Analyze client driving behavior and recognize positive skills and opportunities to improve other skills through specific techniques to practice between training sessions
- Provided client feedback through post training briefings and review available data
- Communicate progress of members with other instructors/coaches to ensure all Circuit team is on the same page in the event should not be available
- Perform operator’s basic vehicle inspection prior to the start of each driving day to ensure vehicle is safe and track ready
If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who thrives in a fast paced and competitive environment, and you have a true passion for motorsports, then this opportunity is for you!
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Dealer Group, please complete the form below.