Elevate your career to new heights with the Villa Eyrie Resort.
The Villa Eyrie Resort, part of the GAIN Group, is committed to excellence; luxury and pushing boundaries to exceed customers’ expectations!
We are committed to continued innovation, unique possibilities and strive to maintaining a positive work environment. We encourage the development of our team support continued growth to allow for advancement within the organization.
The GAIN Group consists of the following brands: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, FIAT, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, smart, Subaru, Volkswagen, Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
Why work with The Villa Eyrie Resort:
- $12.50 per hour plus gratuities and after 3 months it will go up to $13.50 per hour plus gratuities
- Fantastic benefits plan and Contribution towards your MSP Premiums for full time employees to meet and exceed the needs of you and your family
- Paid vacation
- Employee Discount program on vehicles, services, and parts
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort which include: Summit Restaurant and Tuscan Spa
- Opportunities for you and your family to experience the astounding Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
As a member of the Villa Eyrie Resort team, the Senior Dining Room Server ensures that all guests are served with superior customer service while upholding quality standards for the restaurant operations. You are a true professional with a passion for food, wine and the entire food and beverage experience, which you dedicate to sharing with our guests by providing an exceptional dining experience.
Duties and Responsibilities (will include but are not limited to):
- Ensure the highest guest satisfaction by providing consistent excellence of service and giving genuine personal attention
- Professionally greeting and welcoming guests upon their arrival to the restaurant
- Project a pleasant and positive professional image to all guests at all times
- Sell and up-sell menu and beverage items in a positive, professional manner
- Deliver and presenting food items to guest tables
- Bussing and re-setting tables
- Performing opening, cleaning and closing duties
- Has good working knowledge of the POS system and payment machines in order to provide efficient and accurate ordering and billing.
- Ensure all items are delivered in a timely manner
- Maintain knowledge of restaurant menus, including features, kitchen glossaries and technique to deliver accurate information to guests and self-educates and acquires knowledge about food and wine
- Communicate effectively with guests, supervisors and co-workers using appropriate etiquette and works in cooperation and harmony with all colleagues, supervisors and other departments to execute duties and responsibilities with due diligence
- Has good knowledge of resort’s facilities and city attractions for the benefit of enquiring guests
- Comply with the Villa Eyrie Resort’s policies and procedures.
- Serving it Right certification required
- Food Safe certification required
APPLY TODAY: If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our incredible team, please fill in the form below.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Dealer Group, please complete the form below.