Are you looking to advance your career with one of the best employers in Canada? As you may or may not be aware, the GAIN Group is continuously growing and we are looking for dedicated and highly motivated individuals with a passion for success to grow with us. With 10 luxury automotive dealerships, Canada’s only year-round Motorsport track facility and a stunning mountainside boutique resort, the GAIN Group will challenge you and provide you with constant grown and change each and everyday. As we grow, you’ll grow and we are seeking motivated individuals to join us.
The GAIN Group is currently seeking a full-time Digital Media Specialist in Victoria, BC.
- Defining scope, recommending measurable plans, budgeting accordingly, and connecting the creative execution to paid digital media campaigns for clients; primarily in the programmatic media space.
- Analyze trends and present results to Marketing Director with insights on effective digital media tactics.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to motivate, create and implement short and long-term connected digital media strategies for their brands and other business tops
- Stay current with interactive trends, best practices and digital experiences with an eye towards the client base proactively identifying opportunities growth.
- Participate in strategic planning for new business opportunities.
- Maintain website content for accuracy and to ensure it still serves its intended purpose
- Ensure compliance of brand standards from the GAIN Group and the manufacturers we represent in all promotions
- Set-up and run A/B tests, analyze results and make recommendations
- Manage and analyze PPC digital campaigns, and assist with strategy and positioning to drive quality traffic
- Monitor digital and online project budgets and analytics; generate reports, analyze, and offer insight for improvements
- Work with the Marketing Director to monitor and recommend new digital marketing solutions to improve traffic, conversions, and sales
- Generate monthly digital reports and administer invoices and other digital marketing paperwork for co-op
- Set goals, and establish and track key metrics across all digital channels
- Assist staff with backend issues and liaise with third party vendors to rectify
- Provide additional marketing services support as required for various marketing projects and other day-to-day department tasks as needed
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management which may not be listed in your job description or normally required within your position at any time.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- 2+ years of paid digital media account planning, with a heavy emphasis on programmatic media and data-driven campaign strategies, with proven hands on experience.
- Ability to translate goals and brand campaign initiatives, demonstrating measurable value through the digital strategy and ongoing campaign measurement process.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms, including analytics and attribution tools.
- Experience with test and learn strategy development, execution, reporting, and analysis.
- Knowledge of best practices in SEO, web optimization, and targeting, B2B demand generation, mobile, analytics, and marketing automation
- Experience working with technical SEO tools
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience in web analytics, including Google Analytics and Google Search Console tools
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution. Passion and skill for leading and partnering with cross-functional teams and customers
- Confident, positive, energetic, professional and team-oriented attitude
- Superior interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in fast paced environment
- Excellence in organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner
- Skilled in competitive analysis and identifying strategies to facilitate
A Career at the GAIN Dealer Group Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation & Group Health Benefits
- Continual Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Employee discounts at the Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture with quarterly team building activities
If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who thrives in a fast paced and competitive environment, this opportunity is for you!
Please submit your resumes via the form below.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Dealer Group, please complete the form below.