Discover something extraordinary! Discover a career with GAIN
The GAIN Group is committed to excellence; continuously pushing boundaries to exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are committed to continued innovation and advance technology as well as maintaining a positive work environment and encourage the self-development of our team.
Representing brands that need little introduction: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, FIAT, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, smart, Subaru and Volkswagen.
Why work at The GAIN Group:
- State of the art facilities
- Fantastic benefits plan to meet and exceed the needs of you and your family
- Contribution towards your MSP Premiums
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation
- Employee Discount program on vehicles, services, and parts
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort which include: Summit Restaurant and Tuscan Spa
- Opportunities for you and your family to experience the astounding Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
The Detail Department Assistant Co-ordinator will work closely with Detail Manager to co-ordinate, formulate, and streamline scheduling and vehicle throughput to help ensure targets and expectations are met. They will need to be able to multi-task as well as be highly organized.
Please note that the following list of duties and qualifications is not exhaustive and that you may be expected to perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities should the need arise.
- Communicate effectively with Management, Staff, and Advisers to help provide a positive team environment.
- Assist Detail Manager to ensure prompt acquisition, allocation, and delivery of vehicles by Detail staff, and Car Jockey’s.
- Must be able to Type 40-55 words per minute, and be familiar with Computers / Windows operating systems, and Google Docs.
- ADP dealer portal experience is an asset
- Individual must create repair orders, in co-ordinance to each purchase order received, and additional communicative efforts may be necessary in many instances to provide the appropriate services to each vehicle once inspected under the direction of the Detail Manager.
- Strategize to accommodate increasing Dealer’s needs, and assist in reducing lead-times to a minimum.
- Memorize Dispatch and Operations codes as they apply to the Detail Department.
- Assist Detail Manager in coordinating sublet repairs
- Input and track detail technician hours, and report as necessary.
- ADP dealer portal operational function requirements may include utilization of technician terminals, changing technician hours, opening repair orders, dispatching technicians, modifying repair orders, adding sublet lines, adding or revising appropriate charges, voiding repair orders, and close posting repair orders.
- In addition assistance may be necessary providing above operational functions to specialized I.C.B.C repair order procedures which may require communicating with the Insurer, ensuring parts, and costs are appropriated correctly, and utilizing cashiering functions.
If you are a reliable, honest, organized, success-driven and a detail-oriented individual who has a strong desire to learn and to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you! Please submit your resume via the form below.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Dealer Group, please complete the form below.