Location: Villa Eyrie Resort
Elevate your career to new heights with the Villa Eyrie Resort. Selected for Air Canada’s Top 30 “Best New Restaurants” .
The Villa Eyrie Resort, part of the GAIN Group, is committed to excellence by pushing the boundaries to exceed customers’ expectations!
We support a balanced work-life environment that encourages self-development and continued growth to promote advancement. We are innovative in creating unique opportunities by meeting and surpassing industry trends.
Why work at The Villa Eyrie Resort:
- To build a successful, stable life long career that you always longed for
- Competitive Wages
- Fantastic benefit plan that is paid in full along with your MSP Premiums
- Exceptional Apprenticeship Program to support your continued education and the success of your career
- Driving Allowance to assist with the cost of the commute
- Employee Discounts at the Villa Eyrie Resort which include: Summit Restaurant and Tuscan Spa
- Vehicle purchase program to provide an opportunity to own the vehicle of your dreams
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair program to look after your vehicles needs
- Opportunities for you and your family to experience the astounding Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
We’re looking for adventurous, career driven Chef de Partie and Cooks who are passionate about food and exciting people’s tastes buds.
Our west coast dishes are Italian-inspired, farm-to-table creations. We cultivate ingredients in our own backyard, partnering with local farmers and vineyards.
The successful candidate must be able to think on their feet and adapt to the continuous changes that occur in a kitchen.
- Achieve high standards of taste and presentation in each dish
- To treat each dish as if you were serving it to your family (take pride)
- Dedication to the highest quality with every plate leaving the kitchen at any time
- Proficiently prepare the day’s station for service
- Ensure adherence to both Villa Eyrie and provincial health and safety standards
You will need to have:
- An open mind and take direction with a willingness to learn from some of the best chefs on Vancouver Island
- An energetic character that is able to contribute to the success of the team in the kitchen and restaurant
- Positive outlook and great work ethic
- Ability to perform duties resulting in the creation of spectacular tasting food with skill, efficiency and organization
APPLY TODAY! If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our incredible team, please submit your resume below.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Dealer Group, please complete the form below.